Social care support

We aim to make sure that children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) receive social care services that match their level of need and that they and their families or carers are fully involved in helping us to plan for them.

Learn more about how children and young people up to 25 years with SEND and their families are supported by social care services in Bromley.