Report nuisance bonfire

You can use this form to report a nuisance bonfire.

Bonfires can cause a considerable nuisance because of the ash and smoke produced. We can take action if we are satisfied that the bonfire is causing a statutory nuisance to neighbouring properties. 

If the bonfire is a 'one off' it is unlikely any formal action will be taken, but an advisory letter will often be sent instead. If it is a persistent problem, we will investigate your complaint and take appropriate action to stop any future nuisance. Please provide us with the address of the property where the bonfire is situated, as we cannot proceed without this information.

More information on bonfires

Please only use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons, not your browser back button

Use of your personal data
The London Borough of Bromley may use your personal data without your specific consent to provide you with one or more council services, and to comply with the council’s statutory and legal obligations. Information about how the council uses and protects personal data and about personal data rights is available at